Monday, September 8, 2008

Blessing Day

Yesterday we blessed our little Nixon! He was so good during the blessing and for the entire day. He didn't make a peep during the blessing. In fact, he slept through the entire get together at our house afterwards. I do feel very blessed that I have a worthy priesthood holder in my home to preform these sacred ordinances and to also give my children and me blessings. JD is such a sweet guy, it is very obvious to anyone who knows him that he loves his children very much.
This was Nixon right after his bath, getting dressed in his blessing outfit.
Isn't he so cute!! (I know I'm biased)
After the blessing we had our family come over to our home. And between JD and my family there are a lot of us, and we have a rather small home. While there Keith stuck Noah in the cooler.
Nathan thought that looked like a lot of fun, so when Noah was done, Nathan walked over there and got in by himself while no one was looking. It was so fun!! I love being able to spend time with the family, especially when everyone, or almost everyone, is able to be there!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's so cute watching him change, and see his personality emerge just through pictures! It's crazy how much they change so quickly!

The Owens said...

Hey is so cute! I love blessing days! Something to be thankful for!