Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Funny Kids

It seems everyday that my kids do something that I don't expect them to do. Sometimes it can be something so sweet and other times not such a good thing. Sunday Brooke got her big foam puzzle pieces out put them together so she could play hopscotch. Yesterday we hadn't put them away yet, so she dumped all the pieces out and made the box that we keep them in her little bed. To me it doesn't seem to be the most comfortable place, but she loved it.

Nixon is all over the place now and usually is gone out of sight if I have stopped watching him for even two seconds. He doesn't let anything get in his way. We have a chair that sits on the floor and he climbs and crawls right over it, even though getting down is usually done in a tumbling fashion. He loves his new independence. The other day I couldn't find him. He had crawled under his saucer and was trying to navigate his way off it, once again resulting in a tumble! I'm probably a mean mom, but I think it is so cute and fun to watch him try to figure all this "new stuff" out.

2 comments:

Joe and Julianne said...

cute kids! Your daughter looks just like you! Great to hear from you. I take it your husband must have gotten a new job in Texas???

The Owens said...

You have the cutest kids ever!!