Saturday, January 17, 2009

Family Pictures

Before our move we had family pictures taken by Amy and they turned out so cute! I thought I'd post some of them for you guys to see. Honestly there are so many that we love I can't share all of them, but Brooke and Nixon are so cute and fun to have pictures of... but again I am a biased mother. I love his expressions! They crack me up and they change all the time. And as for Brooke she is a little camera hog, Wendi knows. Brooke loves to have her picture taken, whenever anyone gets a camera out and she's near it she wants to be in the shot!


Brooke loves her dad!!! She had fun with him and gave him a wet willy. Thanks for teaching her that Sean and Keith!


Brooke can't get enough of Nixon!! She loves being a big sister. Anytime he gets up or cries she wants to be there to see him or take care of him, or make sure that mom's doing her job taking care of him!

0 comments: